The image explains very well without much more to say, whenever you wear thermal shirt under a dry jacket or dry suit you need to pull it up around 5cm from the wrist, then you can wear your dry jacket / suit over it.
This helps to keep arms dry, especially your forearms and elbows.
A wrong positioned shirt can absorb a lot of water through capillary action getting you wet and in most cases cold.
You can find here a couple of examples of thermal shirt and dry jacket
Shirt long sleeve CRB Skin Sonic
Jacket RACE 3L long sleeve Sandiline
Lately there hase been an ingroving for what is regarding the numbers of polyethylene C1 seen bravery rowing down the streams, from the easiest rivers ’till the creek races. This has been fired up the interest of the paddlers, and, because of that, many have been trying to convert a kayak into a C1, but they have been meeting many difficulties and have been making many mistakes.
In this article I’ll try to clear up this procedure.
Continue reading How to convert a Kayak into a Canoe
Finally the new Freestyle Kayak HELIXIR is avaible in both sizes, S (<70KG) and L (<85kg).
Are no more excuses to do Freestyle!
New SUP collection 2019 for Stand Out!
Allround,Touring,Race: 3 models for 3 type of users.
The boards will be ready for end of march.
T-ZIP Storage, Cleaning & Maintenance
With its robust and flexible design, the multifunctional TIZIP® MasterSeal 10 offers a pressure resistance of 500 mbar. The zipper’s plastic teeth are attached to the front and back side of a durable, polyurethane-coated tape. As with the TIZIP® MasterSeal 6, the MasterSeal 10’s waterproof and pressure-resistant properties are secured by the pressing together of the sealing lip across the interlocking elements. The TIZIP® MasterSeal 10 is opened and closed with a saltwater-resistant metal slider. The zipper’s outstanding properties make it uniquely suitable for a full range of demanding applications. Optional you can add a reinforcement tape on the bottom end, named Q-Strap. The Q-Strap prevents over stressing of the zipper when open.
• Store TIZIP® zippers properly lubricated and with slider completely
• Take care not to bend zippers for storage purposes. Storage in a bent or
opened position for long periods may cause deformation. Deformation
can limit sealing performance.
• Keep the zippers clean and dry during storage.
• Avoid storing the zippers in excessively hot and humid environments.
• The docking end of closed TIZIP® MasterSeal zippers must be lubricated
from time to time (e.g. before/after extended storage or use). Periodic
lubrication is crucial to the performance of our zippers.
• Please clean the zipper before.
• We recommend using a fine brush, as well as a mild detergent and water
to clean all of our TIZIP® zippers.
• Do not use solvents or aggressive detergents, as doing so may
compromise zipper functionality.
• Debris caught between the teeth or coils of our zippers will affect
functionality and limiting sealing performance.
• Carefully apply lubricant to both front and back of docking end surfaces.
• Do not apply lubricant to zipper chain.
• Please use the originally supplied TIZIP® Lubricant or comparable product.
• Excessive lubricant may stain fabric!
TIZIP® BEST PRACTICES:
• Operate slider slowly when opening/closing the zipper. Pulling at an
angle may damage the zipper and limiting performance.
• Avoid over stretching (pulling two sides of the zipper apart). This may
damage the slider and/or bottom stop.
• Folding or crushing the zipper may cause damage and reduce
• Slider must be completely docked/closed. Failure to completely dock/